— Landlord Relief (@LandlordRelief) April 16, 2014
Investing in real estate has been shown time and time again to be a way to accumulate wealth. People will always need a place to live. Many people prefer to own their own homes. But, many people prefer to rent. The point is that:
Investing in real estate and managing those investments is a way to generate wealth. Like everything else you need to learn how to get started.
When: Fall 2014 – TBA
Investment: $95 payable at the start of the course
Pre-registration: Required – Use the registration form below or send us an email
The evening will include “learning topics” and the opportunity for “practical discussion”. The “learning/discussion” topics will include:
– How to finance properties
– What it means to be a successful landlord
– How to create a positive partnership with tenants
– Understanding Ontario’s Landlord/Tenant Board and how to work within it
This course is aimed at those in the early stage of real estate investing. Spend an evening with an experienced landlord/investor who will help you get started.
“People often overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years!”
– email landlordgta at gmail dot com (include name, address and phone number)